This soup comes together faster than you can believe! “My family had a hard time finding a corn chowder we all liked, so I took ingredients from those we enjoyed and this is the result,” writes Danna Chambers from Topsham, Maine.
Recommended: 25 Soups to Keep You Warm This Fall
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced new potatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup cubed deli ham
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 5-8 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'n' Corn Chowder in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p29
Reviews for Ham 'n' Corn Chowder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2012
"I doubled this recipe so there would be leftovers and I think it tasted even better the next day. Also, I heated it on the stovetop instead of the microwave. Very good & very easy."
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2011
"This is so wonderful and so easy to make."