This soup comes together faster than you can believe! “My family had a hard time finding a corn chowder we all liked, so I took ingredients from those we enjoyed and this is the result,” writes Danna Chambers from Topsham, Maine.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced new potatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup cubed deli ham
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 5-8 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'n' Corn Chowder in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p29
Reviews for Ham 'n' Corn Chowder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review