Ham 'n' Cheese Squares Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 carton (6 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup crushed saltines (about 6)
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat eggs until thickened and lemon-colored; fold into ham mixture. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Squares
Sort By :
Easy to make --yes. Good use of high-priced ham -- no. Taste -- so-so as caraway seeds are overpowering.
I fixed these for our morning prayer group last week. I was suprised that the men in our group really liked them and asked for me to make them again. I had my concerns what with the yogurt, crackers, and seeds. they were great. thanks I would give the recipe 5 stars for ease and taste.
cathie in groves, tx
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >