- ham mixture. Pat remaining biscuits into 4-in. circles; place over
- filling. Pinch edges to seal.
- In a small bowl, beat egg yolk and water. Brush over tops of biscuits
- and breadsticks. On each spider, position two olive slices for eyes;
- place pimientos in center of olives. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake
- at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until browned. Yield: 5 sandwiches.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 511 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 1,751 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.