Ham 'n' Cheese Pizzas Recipe
- 1/4 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 4 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-3/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1. Spread Alfredo sauce over pita breads. Top with Swiss cheese, ham, mozzarella cheese and chives.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 326 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 1110mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Pizzas
"My family loved these. I substituted provolone for the Swiss and left out the chives, but otherwise followed the recipe. My daughter even asked for a second pizza! I loved that I had these ready to eat in under 30 minutes. Served with a salad and some fruit and it was a great dinner!"
"Quick dinner when paired with a salad. I used a garlic Alfredo."
"I made these for me and my toddler and they were so delicious and so easy! I can't wait to make these again!"
"Wonderful way to use leftover ham. A quick meal after work. The family loves it."
"Quick, easy & delicious. I always have most of those ingredients in my fridge, so will be making it often. The whole family loved this recipe."
"I added Canadian Back Bacon and pineapple to this and was delicious. Fast and easy to make. Will make this more often."
"I made this using a store-bought pizza crust-it was a big hit! Reminds us of the "white pizza" popular in N.E. Pa. Very easy, tasty meal."