Ham 'n' Cheese Pizzas
With leftover ham, cheese and Alfredo sauce, these pizzas are sure to please. Best of all, they're very kid-friendly. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 4 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-3/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Spread Alfredo sauce over pita breads. Top with Swiss cheese, ham,
- mozzarella cheese and chives.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15
- minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now