Ham 'n' Cheese Pie
There's no need to make a crust for this eye-opening quiche. "My family and friends love it for brunch or anytime," relates Iris Posey of Albany, Georgia.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Bisquick® mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased 10-in. quiche dish or pie plate, layer the ham, Swiss
- cheese, bacon, cheddar cheese, onion and green pepper. Place the
- remaining ingredients in blender in the order given; cover and
- process for 35-40 seconds. Pour over the meat, cheese and
- vegetables; do not stir.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set and
- lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 182 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 529 mg sodium,