Ham 'n' Cheese Pie Recipe
There's no need to make a crust for this eye-opening quiche. My family and friends love it for brunch or anytime. —Iris Posey, Albany, Georgia
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a greased 10-in. quiche dish or pie plate, layer the ham, Swiss cheese, bacon, cheddar cheese, onion and green pepper. Place the remaining ingredients in blender in the order given; cover and process for 35-40 seconds. Pour over the meat, cheese and vegetables; do not stir.
- 2. Bake, uncovered at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 182 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 529 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC