Ham 'n' Cheese Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine cheese and milk. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir. Heat 1-2 minutes longer or until smooth, stirring twice. Stir in ketchup and horseradish until blended.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Stir in the ham, peas and cheese sauce.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Pasta(4)
Sort By :
I haft to say this recipe was very good I added extra ingredients iadded greenonions to it then
added black pepper and on top iadded shredded cheese on top and it even came out better
thanx for the recpie
I forgot to give it one star!
This recipe tasted terrible. There was very little flavor and I should have known it was too easy to be good. I hated that I wasted my time and money on the April issue called T.O.H. Casseroles Slow Cooker & Soups!
Way too much sodium....2,425 mg in one cup?
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Casserole Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >