Ham 'n' Cheese Muffins Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, mustard and cumin. In another bowl, whisk eggs and buttermilk. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in ham and 1-1/4 cups cheese.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Muffins(3)
Sort By :
Sooo good!! My husband I enjoyed them with soup, Picnic Slaw, and cantaloupe for supper tonight. You can bet I'll be making them often.
These sound really good! Though I am going to replace 1/4 cup flour with wheat bran and cut the cheese in half to make it much more weight watcher point friendly for myself!! Thanks
Loved these! I am sitting here eating one, and it is SOOO yummy! I used honey-baked turkey instead of the ham (since we had it) and it turned out great. Also--I made these as 6 jumbo muffins. Took 25 minutes to bake. I think as smaller muffins they would take a significantly shorter amount of time.