- uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until heated through (sauce will be
- In a small bowl, combine the cheeses. Place three noodles in a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with a third of the sauce
- and a third of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20
- minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for
- 20 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 495 calories, 32 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 897 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.