Ham 'n' Cheese Egg Loaf Recipe
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy, about 1 minute. Add milk and mustard. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the egg mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in bacon, ham and cheeses. Transfer to a greased and floured 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting. Run a knife around edge of pan to remove. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Egg Loaf(2)
Sort By :
This was delicious. We had it for supper with fruit and coffee cake muffins but it would be perfect to take to a brunch or breakfast gathering. I made it as written, though used slightly less meat.
WONDERFUL DISH! IT DOES SEEM TO TAKE MORE THAN 10 MINUTES TO PREPARE THOUGH UNLESS U HAVE HELP, BUT IT IS WORTH EVERY MINUTE!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >