Ham 'n' Cheese Crepes for Two Recipe
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup plus 2 to 3 tablespoons 2% milk, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for 4 crepes):
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a blender, combine the water, 1/3 cup milk, flour, egg, butter and salt; cover and process until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes; stir. Add remaining milk if batter is too thick.
- 2. Heat a lightly greased 8-in. skillet; add about 3 tablespoons batter. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. Stack four crepes with waxed paper in between; cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- 3. Spread mustard over remaining crepes; top each with ham and cheese. Roll up tightly. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-14 minutes or until heated through.
- 4. To use frozen crepes: Thaw in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Fill and bake as directed. Yield: 4 filled crepes plus 4 unfilled crepes.
2 each: 423 calories, 24g fat (11g saturated fat), 159mg cholesterol, 2540mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 37g protein
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Crepes for Two
"The recipes for the crepes did not turn out at all! I added more flour, put more than 3 tbsp in the skillet, but nothing fixed it. It would start to bubble and then dissipate not giving me time to flip anything at all."