- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Spread mustard over four slices of bread. Layer each with a slice of cheese, ham and another cheese slice. Top with remaining bread.
- Butter the outside of the sandwiches. In a large skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until bread is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Remove to a cutting board; cut each sandwich lengthwise into thirds. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Brunch Strips
Sort By :
Just the fact that they are strips makes it easy to hand them out in"to-go" bags as the kids take off in a rush so they don't have to scarf things down before they get out of the car
opps sorry I meant swiss - sorry!!!
ok, rather than being critical let's try to be the solution. The idea of something simple to compliment eggs - Great! here goes with the fix. Forget the American cheese and the mustard and go with ham and cream cheese (any variety - vegetable sounds pretty tasty)
Kirchner and lorrik, some people have NO CREATIVITY.....LOL ! If it isn't spelled out in black and white with a pic to go with it, they'd NEVER come up with an idea this complicated.....ROFLMAO !!! Kinda sad, huh ?
Really ...TOH you should be ashamed...this isn't brunch it's a grilled cheese sandwich .