Ham 'n' Cheese Bow Ties Recipe
Everyone who tries this yummy casserole lists it as a favorite from then on. Bow tie pasta makes it fun, and ham makes it hearty.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 6 to 8 ounces fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in mustard and Colby cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add pasta and ham; stir until coated.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup equals 447 calories, 27 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 876 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Bow Ties
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC