Ham 'n' Broccoli Pizza Recipe
- 1/4 cup process cheese sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cheese sauce, salad dressing, mustard and pepper. Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; spread with cheese mixture. Top with the ham, broccoli and onion. Sprinkle with Swiss and Parmesan cheeses.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 526 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 1,481 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.