Ham 'n' Broccoli Pizza Recipe
Even finicky eaters will eagerly eat their broccoli when it's part of this unique pizza. Family and friends will be pleasantly surprised by the cheesy ranch-flavored sauce. This is a great way to feature leftover Easter ham.
- 1/4 cup process cheese sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese sauce, salad dressing, mustard and pepper. Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; spread with cheese mixture. Top with the ham, broccoli and onion. Sprinkle with Swiss and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'n' Broccoli Pizza in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p3
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Broccoli Pizza(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review