Ham 'n' Broccoli Hash Recipe
- 4 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1. In a bowl, combine potatoes, ham and salt. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add potato mixture and flatten with a spatula.
- 2. Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with broccoli. Cover and cook 6-8 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-4 servings.
1 serving (2 cups) equals 361 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 1,263 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Broccoli Hash
"Pretty good, The Potatoes O'Brien have onions and bell pepper in them"
"Great way to give new life to leftover ham."
"Yes, but I would definitely add onion and maybe some cheese."