Ham 'n' Broccoli Hash Recipe
- 4 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1. In a bowl, combine potatoes, ham and salt. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add potato mixture and flatten with a spatula.
- 2. Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with broccoli. Cover and cook 6-8 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-4 servings.
2 cup: 361 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 1263mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 5g fiber), 17g protein
Reviews for Ham 'n' Broccoli Hash
"Pretty good, The Potatoes O'Brien have onions and bell pepper in them"
"Great way to give new life to leftover ham."
"Yes, but I would definitely add onion and maybe some cheese."