- 4 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, ham and salt. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add potato mixture and flatten with a spatula.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with broccoli. Cover and cook 6-8 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'N' Broccoli Hash in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p12
Reviews for Ham 'n' Broccoli Hash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2013
Great way to give new life to leftover ham.
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2010
Yes, but I would definitely add onion and maybe some cheese.