Ham 'n' Brie Sandwiches Recipe
English muffins are a nice change for this classic French sandwich.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 package (8 ounces) round Brie cheese
- 6 English muffins, split
- 3/4 pound shaved deli ham
- 12 slices tomato
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic and vinegar until blended. Cut the Brie horizontally into three rounds; cut each round into eight wedges.
- 2. Place English muffins, cut side up, on a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 3. Spread muffins with mayonnaise mixture. Layer with ham, tomato and cheese wedges. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
2 piece: 419 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 1379mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein .
Reviews for Ham 'n' Brie Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC