Ham 'n' Egg Salad Subs Recipe
- 2 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 6 to 8 French or Italian sandwich rolls (5 to 6 inches), split
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Place bottom halves of rolls on a baking sheet; spread about 1/4 cup ham mixture on each. Sprinkle each with 2-3 tablespoons cheese. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Replace the roll tops. broil 1 minute longer. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 343 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 862mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Ham 'n' Egg Salad Subs
"I've made this recipe many times, and have really enjoyed it. The green pepper kicks it up a notch from just a regular egg salad."