Ham 'n' Egg Salad Subs Recipe
"Friends often drop by after Sunday church services, so these sandwiches are a delicious way to enjoy a bite of lunch while we're visiting," relates Marian Aikema of Langley, British Columbia. "They're always a big hit."
- 2 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 6 to 8 French or Italian sandwich rolls (5 to 6 inches), split
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Place bottom halves of rolls on a baking sheet; spread about 1/4 cup ham mixture on each. Sprinkle each with 2-3 tablespoons cheese. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Replace the roll tops. broil 1 minute longer. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 343 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 862mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Egg Salad Subs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC