Ham 'N' Cheese Pinwheels
Andrea Bolden of Unionville, Tennessee shares this recipe for convenient make-ahead snack. "I love the garlic flavor in these roll-ups. Every time I serve them, they're a hit," she says.
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 9 thin slices deli ham
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, walnuts, salad dressing mix and
- garlic. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each ham slice; roll up
- tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Unwrap; cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 4 dozen.