- cup Swiss cheese. Repeat layers twice. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes
- or until bubbly and crust is golden brown.
- Using the back of a tablespoon, make six indentations in top of
- casserole to within 2 in. of edges. Carefully break an egg into each
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until egg whites are completely set and
- yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. (If desired, bake an
- additional 5 minutes for firmer eggs.) Sprinkle with parsley. Let
- stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 405 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 176 mg cholesterol, 992 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.