Ham & Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute tomatoes for 1 minute. Reduce heat; stir in cream and cheese. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until thickened.
- 3. Drain linguine; stir into sauce mixture. Add ham; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 523 calories, 30 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 644 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.