This quick Alfredo dish seems decadent and special. No one will guess it's prepared with just five ingredients! Sun-dried tomatoes add an elegant touch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute tomatoes for 1 minute. Reduce heat; stir in cream and cheese. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain linguine; stir into sauce mixture. Add ham; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p12
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham & Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review