- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute tomatoes for 1 minute. Reduce heat; stir in cream and cheese. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain linguine; stir into sauce mixture. Add ham; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham & Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo
"This is very easy to make, and delicious too."
"This was very good. I used packaged sun-dried tomatoes which was drier that oil packed ones and tasted great. I also added mushrooms."
"quick and easy to make...tastes delicious."
"This is absolutely delicious; however, can you come up with a lighter version? The fat grams in this are way over my limit. I am assuming that is the reason you don't print the nutritional facts in the magazine. Do you think it would be okay to substitute a cup of fat free half and half for the heavy whipping cream and drain the oil from the tomatoes before sauteing them?"