This is down-home cooking at its best! Ham and veggies join forces with a creamy sauce and pretty topping to create a hearty meal-in-one. Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
Recommended: 24 Low-Carb Christmas Recipes
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham over medium heat until lightly browned. Stir in the carrots, soup, spinach, water, pepper and salt; heat through. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into two rectangles. Seal perforations. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into four strips; make a lattice crust. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and crust is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Spinach Casserole in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p62
Reviews for Ham & Spinach Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2012
"The sodium content exceeded what a person should use in an entire day 2593 is unexceptable!"
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2012
"GREAT RECIPE- EXCEPT FOR THE DAYS WORTH OF SODIUM IN ONE SERVING!!!"