These little sandwiches with zingy toppings are super simple to pull together. This classic version originated in a deli in Prague, where they're a really popular winter party food. —Cara McDonald, Winter Park, Colorado
- 1-1/2 cups deli potato salad
- 6 diagonally cut French bread baguette slices (1/2 inch thick)
- 6 ounces fully cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 6 slices tomato
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- Spread 1/4 cup potato salad on each baguette slice. Layer with ham, tomato, pickle, egg and onion. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Potato Salad Sandwiches in Taste of Home December 2013
Reviews for Ham & Potato Salad Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2015
"Looks dee-lish and unique! Looking forward to making it with some good Panera bread and my homemade potato salad. Thank you for the recipe."