Ham & Potato Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups deli potato salad
- 6 diagonally cut French bread baguette slices (1/2 inch thick)
- 6 ounces fully cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 6 slices tomato
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1. Spread 1/4 cup potato salad on each baguette slice. Layer with ham, tomato, pickle, egg and onion. Yield: 6 servings.
1 open-faced sandwich: 229 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 821mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Ham & Potato Salad Sandwiches
"Looks dee-lish and unique! Looking forward to making it with some good Panera bread and my homemade potato salad. Thank you for the recipe."