Ham & Pickle Wraps
I decided to try this recipe on my card club, and it was a big success. They loved it. The recipe can be swapped around and changed in so many different ways and always turns out as an awesome appetizer or great-looking centerpiece over a hand of cards.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons spicy ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 slices deli ham
- 2 whole dill pickles
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and dressing mix. Spread over
- ham slices. Place a pickle on each ham slice. Roll up tightly; wrap
- in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut
- each wrap into six slices. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 6 slices equals 137 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 1,113 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 6 g protein.