Ham & Pea Fettuccine Recipe
This fast and easy weeknight dinner makes smart use of items you can pick up quickly at the deli. What's more, it's delish! —Willie DeWaard, Coralville, Iowa
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the ham, peas, walnuts, onion, thyme and pepper in oil until heated through. Drain fettuccine. Add to ham mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Pea Fettuccine in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p51
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ham & Pea Fettuccine(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >