A hearty, healthy dinner has never been easier! Frozen veggies in cheese sauce with pasta make this meal super fast.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 packages (24 ounces each) frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and cheese sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) cubed fully cooked ham
- Bring broth and water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add noodles; return to a boil. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, place vegetables and cheese sauce in a Dutch oven. Cover and cook over medium heat for 13-15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Pour noodles and cooking liquid into vegetable mixture. Stir in ham and heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Noodles with Veggies in Simple & Delicious October/November 2012, p25
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham & Noodles with Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review