Ham & Noodles with Veggies
A hearty, healthy dinner has never been easier! Frozen veggies in cheese sauce with pasta make this meal super fast.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 packages (24 ounces each) frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and cheese sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) cubed fully cooked ham
- Bring broth and water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add pasta;
- return to a boil. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, place vegetables and cheese sauce in a Dutch oven. Cover
- and cook over medium heat for 13-15 minutes or until heated through,
- stirring occasionally.
- Pour noodles and cooking liquid into vegetable mixture. Stir in ham
- and heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 301 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 2,120 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.