- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 packages (24 ounces each) frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and cheese sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) cubed fully cooked ham
- Bring broth and water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add pasta; return to a boil. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Meanwhile, place vegetables and cheese sauce in a Dutch oven. Cover and cook over medium heat for 13-15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Pour noodles and cooking liquid into vegetable mixture. Stir in ham and heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham & Noodles with Veggies
Sort By :
My kids loved it!! That's important!! I'm always looking for new things to try, this was simple and easy to make. And it was delicious!
I added a little bit of Velveeta cheese to it to make it cheesier. But it was plain enough that the whole family (including my three year old) loved it.