- 5-2/3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed Heavenly Citrus Ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the ham, cheese, soup, peas, sour cream, chilies, cream and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. Drain noodles. Add noodles and half of the onions to ham mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle remaining onions over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Ham & Noodle Bake
Sort By :
I always read the comment before trying a recipe from TOH and I just had to write and tell you this is a wonderful dish. My husband loved it and I will be making it again. Its a keeper!
Very tasty and easy to put together. Might add a jar of pimentoes for color next time...
My husband loved this! Perfect for leftover ham from Easter. He really liked the chilies addition.
This was excellent! It was a nice spin on a traditional dish. The leftovers were great, too!