If you like the ease of quesadillas, especially on busy weeknights, you’ll really love this fresh and fruity variation featuring mango-enhanced jarred salsa. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped peeled mango, divided
- 2 ounces thick sliced deli ham, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/3 cup salsa
- Sour cream, optional
- Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas, butter side down, on a griddle. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese, 3 tablespoons mango, 1/4 cup ham and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
- Combine the salsa and remaining mango and cilantro; serve with quesadillas. Garnish with sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Mango Quesadillas for Two in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Ham & Mango Quesadillas for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2011
"Haven't tried recipe yet but applause for "make for 2 " No longer have family to cook for."