If you like the ease of quesadillas, especially on busy weeknights, you’ll really love this fresh and fruity variation featuring mango-enhanced jarred salsa. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped peeled mango, divided
- 2 ounces thick sliced deli ham, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/3 cup salsa
- Sour cream, optional
- Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas, butter side down, on a griddle. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese, 3 tablespoons mango, 1/4 cup ham and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
- Combine the salsa and remaining mango and cilantro; serve with quesadillas. Garnish with sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Mango Quesadillas for Two in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Ham & Mango Quesadillas for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2011
"Haven't tried recipe yet but applause for "make for 2 " No longer have family to cook for."