If you like the ease of quesadillas, especially on busy weeknights, you’ll really love this fresh and fruity variation featuring mango-enhanced jarred salsa. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed, divided
- 1/4 pound thick sliced deli ham, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- 6 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 3/4 cup salsa
- Sour cream, optional
- Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas, butter side down, on a griddle. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese, 3 tablespoons mango, 1/4 cup ham and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
- Combine the salsa and remaining mango and cilantro; serve with quesadillas. Garnish with sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Mango Quesadillas in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p11
Reviews for Ham & Mango Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review