Ham & Jack Pudgy Pie Recipe
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons diced fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons canned sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1. Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron. Top with ham, mushrooms, cheese, salsa and remaining bread slice. Close iron.
- 2. Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown and cheese is melted, 3-6 minutes, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.
1 sandwich: 268 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 823mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 medium-fat meat.
Reviews for Ham & Jack Pudgy Pie
"Very easy and quite tasty!"
"This was one great, but I used a multigrain bread instead of sourdough, still turned out fabulous!"