Ham & Jack Pudgy Pie Recipe
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons diced fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons canned sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1. Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron. Top with ham, mushrooms, cheese and salsa. Top with remaining bread slice. Close iron.
- 2. Cook over a hot campfire for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.
1 sandwich: 306 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 910mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein .
Reviews for Ham & Jack Pudgy Pie
"Very easy and quite tasty!"
"This was one great, but I used a multigrain bread instead of sourdough, still turned out fabulous!"