- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons diced fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons canned sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron. Top with ham, mushrooms, cheese, salsa and remaining bread slice. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown and cheese is melted, 3-6 minutes, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Ham & Jack Pudgy Pie in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p53
Reviews for Ham & Jack Pudgy Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review