- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons diced fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons canned sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron. Top with ham, mushrooms, cheese and salsa. Top with remaining bread slice. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Ham & Jack Pudgy Pie in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p53
Reviews for Ham & Jack Pudgy Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 1, 2012
Very easy and quite tasty!
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2012
This was one great, but I used a multigrain bread instead of sourdough, still turned out fabulous!