- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons diced fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons canned sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron. Top with ham, mushrooms, cheese, salsa and remaining bread slice. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown and cheese is melted, 3-6 minutes, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Ham & Jack Pudgy Pie in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p53
Reviews for Ham & Jack Pudgy Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 1, 2012
"Very easy and quite tasty!"
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2012
"This was one great, but I used a multigrain bread instead of sourdough, still turned out fabulous!"