- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; fold in Gruyere cheese, ham and onions. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 10 mini quiches.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham & Gruyere Mini Quiches
Sort By :
"this is such a tasty recipe! I make these and put them in individual zip lock bags and freeze them and then my husband can have a hot breakfast whenever he desires. I usually make them in jumbo muffin cups and get 6 per recipe. Very, very good recipe!"