Ham & Gruyere Mini Quiches Recipe
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; fold in the Gruyere cheese, ham and onions. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Transfer quiches to a large resealable plastic freezer bag. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen mini quiches: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Transfer to a greased baking sheet; bake at 350° for 10-14 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 mini quiches.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham & Gruyere Mini Quiches(1)
Sort By :
this is such a tasty recipe! I make these and put them in individual zip lock bags and freeze them and then my husband can have a hot breakfast whenever he desires. I usually make them in jumbo muffin cups and get 6 per recipe. Very, very good recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >