Ham & Green Onion Roll-Ups
You need only four simple ingredients to make these super-easy appetizers.
The colorful pinwheels have an eye-catching look and great taste, so they’re especially popular at parties.—Virginia Galloway, Houston, Texas
96 ServingsPrep: 45 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces), cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 slices deli ham (1 ounce each)
- 16 thin green onions (green part only)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese and cheddar
- cheese. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Stir
- until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture over ham. Place one onion on each ham slice.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1
- hour or until firm. Cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: 8 dozen
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 24 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.