- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces), cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 slices deli ham (1 ounce each)
- 16 thin green onions (green part only)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture over ham. Place one onion on each ham slice. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: 8 dozen appetizers.
Reviews for Ham & Green Onion Roll-Ups
"I made this recipe for our Pastor's Special guests & they love it. I have made it for numerous groups at church. Just recently I made it for chour bus tour for snacks. It is requested for each time there is a gathering."
"These were excellent and simple to make. Made the day before my party so all I had to do was slice that morning. Definitely will make again."