You need only four simple ingredients to make these super-easy appetizers. The colorful pinwheels have an eye-catching look and great taste, so they’re especially popular at parties.—Virginia Galloway, Houston, Texas
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces), cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 slices deli ham (1 ounce each)
- 16 thin green onions (green part only)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture over ham. Place one onion on each ham slice. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: 8 dozen appetizers.
Originally published as Ham & Green Onion Roll-Ups in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2009
Reviews for Ham & Green Onion Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review