Ham & Green Onion Roll-Ups Recipe
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces), cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 slices deli ham (1 ounce each)
- 16 thin green onions (green part only)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture over ham. Place one onion on each ham slice. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: 8 dozen appetizers.
Reviews for Ham & Green Onion Roll-Ups(2)
Sort By :
I made this recipe for our Pastor's Special guests & they love it. I have made it for numerous groups at church. Just recently I made it for chour bus tour for snacks. It is requested for each time there is a gathering.
These were excellent and simple to make. Made the day before my party so all I had to do was slice that morning. Definitely will make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Ham Roll-Up Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >