- 8 large eggs
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into strips
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add ham; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Pour in egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from heat.
- Spoon a fourth of the egg mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Egg Wraps in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2014, p66
Reviews for Ham & Egg Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2016
"These were easy fast and tasty. I did leave out the mustard and used low carb wraps."