Ham & Dijon Puff Pastry
I like to serve this savory finger food to my guest who hang out in the kitchen with me while the main dish is cooking. It is quick to assemble and heats for about a half hour in the oven.Ally Koch, Wilton, Iowa
15 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- Unfold one sheet of puff pastry in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan. Spread mustard over pastry to within 1 in. of edges;
- arrange ham over mustard.
- Unfold remaining sheet of puff pastry; place over ham. Press edges
- with a fork to seal. Brush egg over pastry.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 187 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 445 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.