I like to serve this savory finger food to my guest who hang out in the kitchen with me while the main dish is cooking. It is quick to assemble and heats for about a half hour in the oven.—Ally Koch, Wilton, Iowa
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 egg, beaten
- Unfold one sheet of puff pastry in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Spread mustard over pastry to within 1 in. of edges; arrange ham over mustard.
- Unfold remaining sheet of puff pastry; place over ham. Press edges with a fork to seal. Brush egg over pastry.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Dijon Puff Pastry in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p20
Reviews for Ham & Dijon Puff Pastry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review