Ham & Chicken Rolls Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 12 brown-and-serve rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in chicken, ham, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and poppy seeds.
- 2. Without separating rolls, split rolls in half with a serrated knife. Spread chicken mixture over cut sides of roll bottoms; replace tops. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with melted butter. Bake 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
2 rolls: 379 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 830mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Ham & Chicken Rolls
"http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.phpTry this for your calorie count"
"Flavor great. Will have to figure out the calories/fat before I make them again. Wish they would list the Nutritional values on ALL recipes."