Ham & Chicken Rolls Recipe
My family is so crazy about these rolls, we serve them at dinner, snack time, cocktail parties—even breakfast. You can make them a day in advance and refrigerate until needed. —Evelyn Stocks, Winterville, North Carolina
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 12 brown-and-serve rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in chicken, ham, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and poppy seeds.
- 2. Without separating rolls, split rolls in half with a serrated knife. Spread chicken mixture over cut sides of roll bottoms; replace tops. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with melted butter. Bake 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
2 rolls equals 379 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 830 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Ham & Chicken Rolls
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC