Ham & Chicken Rolls Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 12 brown-and-serve rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in chicken, ham, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and poppy seeds.
- 2. Without separating rolls, split rolls in half with a serrated knife. Spread chicken mixture over cut sides of roll bottoms; replace tops. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with melted butter. Bake 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
2 rolls: 379 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 830mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Ham & Chicken Rolls
"http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.phpTry this for your calorie count"
"Flavor great. Will have to figure out the calories/fat before I make them again. Wish they would list the Nutritional values on ALL recipes."
"These are incredible! Super easy and super tasty! I cooked my diced chicken in the skillet with the butter and then added the onion and ham when it was almost finished, browned it all together, then added the rest of the ingredients. Will definitely make again."