My family is so crazy about these rolls, we serve them at dinner, snack time, cocktail parties—even breakfast. You can make them a day in advance and refrigerate until needed. —Evelyn Stocks, Winterville, North Carolina
Recommended: Fresh, Balanced & Filling No-Cook Summer Dinners
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 12 brown-and-serve rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in chicken, ham, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and poppy seeds.
- Without separating rolls, split rolls in half with a serrated knife. Spread chicken mixture over cut sides of roll bottoms; replace tops. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with melted butter. Bake 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Chicken Rolls in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Reviews for Ham & Chicken Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2014
"http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.phpTry this for your calorie count"
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2014
"Flavor great. Will have to figure out the calories/fat before I make them again. Wish they would list the Nutritional values on ALL recipes."