- 1 package (16 ounces) ziti
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Prepare ziti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; add the cheeses, garlic powder and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Drain ziti; add to sauce mixture. Stir in ham and spinach. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Ziti
Sort By :
"Amazing !! kids love it deff keeper in this house"
"We have made this a couple of times...tonight we added a good heaping tablespoon of dijon mustard and a heaping tablespoon of Louisiana hot sauce to the cheese sauce...Amazing! I thought there was a perfect amount of sauce for the pasta."
"We really enjoyed this recipe. I too had to use yellow cheddar. It's a shame that in the South it is nearly impossible to find :( I would certainly make this again. Thanks!"
"Could not find white chedder so used yellow. I also used fresh spinach. It was very good."
"Very good and easy no left overs!"