Ham & Cheese Rolls Recipe
This is a favorite in our home and for parties because it's quick and easy and can be made ahead of time. It's also easy to double the recipe for large batches. — Leah Forth, Flora, Illinois
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese (3/4 ounce each), cut in half
- 1 package (12 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls, split
- 1/2 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Place ham and cheese on each roll bottom. Spread cream cheese over tops. Replace tops. Arrange in a single layer in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush over rolls. Cover with foil. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 3. Bake, covered, at 350° for 20-23 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Rolls
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2014
"These are really good. I didn't have poppy seeds. They were good without them. This will be great to serve at our football parties."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC