This is a favorite in our home and for parties because it's quick and easy and can be made ahead of time. It's also easy to double the recipe for large batches. — Leah Forth, Flora, Illinois
Recommended: 19 Easter Bread Recipes
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese (3/4 ounce each), cut in half
- 1 package (12 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls, split
- 1/2 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place ham and cheese on each roll bottom. Spread cream cheese over tops. Replace tops. Arrange in a single layer in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush over rolls. Cover with foil. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 20-23 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Cheese Rolls in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p198
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2016
"Very tasty! So quick and easy to make. Great for a finger foods potluck!"
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2014
"These are really good. I didn't have poppy seeds. They were good without them. This will be great to serve at our football parties."