- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce, optional
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil on one side of tortillas. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Layer tortillas with ham, provolone cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Fold in sides of tortillas; roll up.
- Place seam side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425° for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups(14)
Sort By :
I made these for friends who came over to watch the Wisconsin vs Iowa football game and everyone LOVED them. So easy and so delicious. Will make time and again. (I omitted the red peppers, but would like to try them, and there are numerous other options I will try down the road - different meats/cheeses/vegetables.) YUM. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
These were quick, easy & yummy! Great for a speedy meal.
Easy meal. I would add onions next time and I just used the pepperoni I get for pizzas instead of salami. I also used real ham instead of processed deli ham to cut down on the sodium.
This recipe was super easy and very delicious. I did substitute pepperoni for the salami and used peppered ham. It gave it some nice flavors. I would even consider doing the same but use roast beef, swiss cheese, grilled onion and horseradish. Delish!
This roll-up is amazing! I have made it so many different ways and it is always so good! Thanks!